Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes
· teehee
· Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
· Done
· Faith.
· raining
· envious, hatred
· morning dew :)
· wordless Monday
· Lullaby


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

you make me smile ♥
Monday, March 19, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Batman , in action :P



This man right here , is the dream. with the upcoming eight months, I am really hoping that we will get through everything smoothly. I am no longer good in poetry not short fiction, but I know this man is the one for me. Insya-Allah. ☺can't help but just to be madly in love with you , sweetheart. ☺ sorry , I am very much smitten nowadays, all thanks to him ☺  can't help but to write , think about him almost everyday. I miss you baby ☺  

Many may asked ' don't you people ever got into fights? ' 

oh baby, I've had some huge fights alright, but then at the of the day, we put our differences and ego aside and get back together. Pernah merajuk  pasal hal kecik je, tapi just be rasional. Kalau nak gaduh pasal orang lain, memang tak lah kan ? Saya tak kuat jealous. Dia pun sama :B hehe 

Most importantly, I just want to say thank you to sayang , for the amazing lunch date today. Unplanned , we wore our Batman t-shirt i bought for us during Raya :B ehehehe. and the KFC and the Watson hunting :P it was fun and memorable. I just love spending time with you :*




I love you , sayang. Thank you for everything :)