Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Mac theme
· 8.9
· Doing some good to the world
· Dust to dust
· Thursday I don't care about you
· Be my prince, and I'll be your princess
· The Hot Troll Deviation
· Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height
· Social networking sites
· you make me smile ♥


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

All is full of love
Friday, April 20, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


:)


MPP

Let me start today's blog post with well, a smile. Been a while since I've actually spent my time posting something in this blog. So, it is already almost half of my semester break. Been spending it wisely, i guess. Heh heh. Nonetheless, I am now in Kuantan, spending few more days to settle my MPP particulars. Kinda hated to have to leave home in middle of the month, but oh well, what to do. :) All is almost settled , so yeah. going to have the election in June.

TEATER

Regarding my teater show in Beijing, the date has been chosen, which is on the 23rd till 28th of May 2012. Looking forward to perform there, tho my acting is not perfect, yet >.< Everyone has been really busy, thus making practice really hard to be done. but Alhamdulillah, last practice was okay. Need to perform better during the show :)

FAMILY

My family has been well, if you're wondering. a lot has happened in the past few months and i just have to get used to it. right now, abah is making just enough money to sustain all our needs and well, everything else.

FRIENDS 

Friends ... hmmm, since the semester break commence, it seems harder for us to contact each other. Everyone is busy working etc heh heh :) only managed to keep in touch with each other via Facebook or Twitter.

Yes, I miss all of them :(

BOYFRIEND 

the boyfriend is doing fine :) Alhamdulillah, he finally got a decent job at a national security company in Kuantan - based in Kuala Lumpur. He is working really hard nowadays and well, spend lesser time with me. but i guess, that is the price that I have to pay for the time being :p Gonna get used to it somehow :p


MONEY

Sensitive issue. AHAHAHAHA, no money, no talk. Malas nak cerita :p





Okay, done updating. this update is actually for the sake of updating. Haha ! babai !