Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Dust to dust
· Thursday I don't care about you
· Be my prince, and I'll be your princess
· The Hot Troll Deviation
· Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height
· Social networking sites
· you make me smile ♥
· Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes
· teehee
· Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Doing some good to the world
Friday, April 6, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
and get paid for it too :)


since i am not working for the semester break, i've decided to make use of all my networking sites for advertising and all :) i've also reactivated all my account , you know , those account that ask you to publish something and then you got money. that kind of account. :D hehe I don't really know how all these  accounts work, but heh, just givin' everything a try. plus, I ain't breaking any pledge :D



this is my Gushcloud account :D 




this is my SAYS.com account :D





and this is my Churp Churp account :D


to everyone , feel free to click any of the campaigns that i've posted on my Facebook or Twitter or Tumblr :) if it is interesting, then click all of 'em :D 


thank you. gracias ! :D