Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· All is full of love
· Mac theme
· 8.9
· Doing some good to the world
· Dust to dust
· Thursday I don't care about you
· Be my prince, and I'll be your princess
· The Hot Troll Deviation
· Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height
· Social networking sites


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

All I know that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen
Saturday, May 5, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Assalamualaikum and good day, everyone.

I noticed that I have not been blogging for almost two weeks now. A lot have been happening and I wondered if you ever noticed that I am away. In case if you're wondering, semester break has been a blast a part of my 'part-time' job to send my sister to work and my brother to school :P I have been helping my mom to complete her part-time job sewing plastic for PROTON's car and erm - a lot more?

I went back again last week to Kuantan for one day since I left my retainer, following sayang back and then went to watch The Avengers together. Overall, it was AWESOME :B heh heh ! akibatnya, tiket bas nak balik Klang dah hbs, so aku terpaksa balik tengah malam tu =.= nasib baik sayang sudi teman aku lepas amek retainer tu. hihii :b we went for dinner and walk around Kuantan to kill time. It was really a wonderful experience. Plus, it was our 9th monthlyversary :P

Sayang pun sempat jumpa Mak and Abah . Alhamdulillah, abah and mak are okay with us seeing each other :D *square dance*

Seronok sangat , and alhamdulillah sampai Klang dengan selamat :) alhamdulillah jugak Kaknyah did her interview for Degree in Journalism well :D sorry couldn't be there for ya ! hee :D tolong dia cari kerja jugak. Pusing banyak tempat and at last, dia dapat call from Secret Recipe, letting her know that she got a job there. hee (y)

Hmm, apa lagi eh yang berlaku ?

OH YES!

my UiTM result ! aku sangat puas hati untuk result sem ni walaupun tak dapat 3 pointer pun, at least aku akan grad dengan kawan-kawan kelas aku =) will try more next sem :D last sem nak pulun habis-habisan :D haha . sekarang cuti ada lagi around one more month. Semua orang sibuk kerja, aku dengan rileknya lepak kat rumah ;) tapi okay lah, aku dapat belajar buat kerja rumah hehe :D


I miss this boy :* 



ada benda aku nak cakap lagi , tapi next post lah *hopefully :P


P/S : My weight is now 44 kg. so, yay?