Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· That twisted confession
· All I know that you're the nicest thing I've ever ...
· All is full of love
· Mac theme
· 8.9
· Doing some good to the world
· Dust to dust
· Thursday I don't care about you
· Be my prince, and I'll be your princess
· The Hot Troll Deviation


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Catching up session
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meet up with @kimzyness and @TirzahYeo yesterday during lunch. It was really great seeing them after more than two years already :D I came right on time ( as I was afraid of keeping people waiting ) and then had quite some times flipping the menu over and over again cuz I was bored :P 

At last, the two of them came. Was really ecstatic to finally got to chat with Kimmy after such a long time. :) we talked about Uni life, upcoming plans and etc. :D Kimmy is also being such a darling by giving Tirzah and I an instax film of the three of us *YAY!* :D 



here's a photo of the instax photos taken by Kimmy's Samsung :D


Had tonnes of fun as well chatting with Tirzah . and ahah missed hearing she said ; 'so lame ah you ' as she gave me the weird look :P the three of us had a great time catching up for almost an hour plus. Tirzah and Kim had a slice of cake while I tried the famous Secret Recipe fried rice with satay :D the dish was delicious! :D 


the following are a few photos taken by Tirzah. enjoy ! :)




Kimmy :)




yours truly ._.



The three of us :D 
the sexy cheek bones | the smiley eyes | the round face 



us with us :P




the lovelies :)



me and Kimmy :D



Overall, it was a great time spent :D Thank you darlings for spending your times with me . we must meet up soon ya? :D 



So... who wants a meet up next ? :D I sure want more of meet ups :P