Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Out of the blueeeee
· Banyak cerita
· Yay for The Countess Anna !
· The truth is...
· MENTALITY
· Pantai Morib, Klang
· THIS
· Catching up session
· That twisted confession
· All I know that you're the nicest thing I've ever ...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

In times like this
Thursday, May 31, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I will never figure out what is actually wrong with me.

I have always been optimistic. but I have to admit, in times like these, I am at my most vulnerable state. What saddened me the most is the fact that I've lost it. The magic. My creative writings. My way of life has completely changed now. Perhaps because of the transitions of ages or something.

I miss writing.