Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· MENTALITY
· Pantai Morib, Klang
· THIS
· Catching up session
· That twisted confession
· All I know that you're the nicest thing I've ever ...
· All is full of love
· Mac theme
· 8.9
· Doing some good to the world


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The truth is...
Thursday, May 24, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I blogged because I want to let people know how was my 

day, what I have been through during the days and nights, 

but then somehow, I feel the urge of blogging have been 

cock-blocked by some people who get offended of the things 


said in my blog. I barely cuss in it, less than scolding


 people ( I used to do so tho) but still, I hope you people out 


there will respect us bloggers and our freedom of writings. 


that's all. 




siapa makan cili, dia yang terasa pedasnya. 








Cheers ;)