Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· #ScreenMuncher
· Baby Blackberry
· Everyone,
· Syaika Rafik & Ayuni Hamka ♥
· Chapter 5 ♥
· Abah
· Random #1
· In times like this
· Out of the blueeeee
· Banyak cerita


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

At a touch of love,
Monday, June 18, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
everyone becomes a poet.




He was the one, so I've thought. The cheeky smile, the flirting over texts and IMs. The late night conversation and good morning hello, I miss it. He has this instant attraction whenever you talked to him. He really does. and until now, I still miss everything about this. This isn't like any of those late night confession, no. This is a story from the past, which still lingers my head till now. All he did, was really steps to make me fell in love with him more and more everyday. He might not know this, but once I was madly in love. and yes, with him. I've told a lot of people about him, no more secrets. but now, I can no longer bear the truth. I LIED. I am sorry that I've lied through some extent that I keep forcing myself to believe that we are actually the one and telling others to comfort this aching soul. It has been a while, and I know it is wrong to think about him anyways. I've met the love of my life whom loves me unconditionally, but yet, he who stole my heart seemed to be around me since forever. 






Boy, I need to let you go.






Heart, please let this feeling go. 
























Thank you for memories, boy . you won't be missed