Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Chapter Five
· Hihi !
· Alhamdulillah.
· Si gadis
· Changes for the better
· untitled
· At a touch of love,
· #ScreenMuncher
· Baby Blackberry
· Everyone,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

"And i fell in love with you"
Friday, July 13, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...





it has been a while indeed. writing something from within. I miss my ramblings about you. Talking nonsensical  stuffs about you. Only you can decipher everything I have to say, just by looking at in my eyes. I love you so much, Muhammad Yusof Bin Fadhil. Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for being there for me, at times I need you the most. Thank you for making me a better person that I used to. Thank you for guiding me at times I am lost. I miss seeing you every minutes, every second possible. 



almost 365 days together. ily :)