Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· and there goes all the leaves, lying, undead
· "And i fell in love with you"
· Chapter Five
· Hihi !
· Alhamdulillah.
· Si gadis
· Changes for the better
· untitled
· At a touch of love,
· #ScreenMuncher


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

i bet i could
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I haven't blogged about the mini reunion with my homies back home. To be exact, my primary school mates :D

so it was the first day of fasting and I just agreed with Sanjeeva's plan to meet up at Berkeley's Corner. It was only me, Sanjeeva, Jas Min, Le King, Luqman and Adwin. It was a warm Saturday afternoon. so yeah. Le King and Sanjeeva came earlier and I arrived later. As we waited for the rest to come, the three of us started chatting, catching up mostly. Naww, my adorable Le King is all grown up. but still so random. Wadehel he's dye-ing his hair blue out of some betting with his friends. haha! (-_-") whatever floats your boat weh . haha :P Sanjeeva is as always the funny artistic one. and we talked and talked, and Jas Min came! :D was so happy to meet her. Finally :D Luqman and Adwin came later. The six of us basically talked about our primary classmates. What has everyone been up to lately. Who knew some of us are already married with kids? O.O

then there's the plan of another gathering, a year in advance. haha :D I have to plan it. Vacay anyone? :D Overall it was a great meet-up. Only took a photo at the end of the meet-up using Jas Min's polaroid :D Got one for me. Hehehehehehehe :D thank you love ! :) Then lepak at Le King's house for a while. Le King's dad so fit. EH? O.O


I am so glad we can meet up again. 

With everyone probably flying all around the world after this, I am going to miss all of you very much. 






:)