Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I'll take my chances
· well oh well
· the 12th :")
· MPPK
· coret coret
· Hit it up, get it up ;)
· another day, another day
· i bet i could
· and there goes all the leaves, lying, undead
· "And i fell in love with you"


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

for the sake -
Monday, September 3, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
blog have not been updated.

I feel kinda mellow tonight. I don't know why. Maybe the fact that I stumbled upon some old photos with some friends and memories come flooding back. i know there is no more use crying over the past, knowing that it will never be the same, but i still .... nevermind.

Tipu la kalau tak rindu, tapi nak buat macam, macam orang cakap, we all grow apart. betul ke? aku sebenarnya dah penat dah nak jaga hati orang ni. serious penat. Jadi diri sendiri pun salah? bila aku diam, speculate macam-macam. aih, tak faham la.

Just so you know, I AM LIKE THIS. like how? That's for you to figure out. I am done lowering my ego for people who are not worth of my attention at all, but somehow I still eager to please them ._. the other day we discussed about defamation in law class, so there are some things that has been clarified. The people who tortured me mentally last time pun practically stopped bothering me. sebab aku blocked diorang. tak semak sangat kepala ai ni ha. biar la orang cakap aku macam-macam, for the last time, I've had it.

If you realized, we can never please the society. ada je tak kena. ada je salah. ada je cerita-cerita yang kurang menyenangkan. adoi lah. susah susah --" takpe la, lantaklah orang nak cakap apa pun, tinggal LAPAN minggu je lagi dekat Kuantan ni. then off I go back to Klang :)


sebenarnya nak update panjang lebar lagi, tapi dah takdek idea. haha. oh well, tomorrow maybe?




BAI.