Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· hijrah
· commoners
· delights, delightful, delighted
· it's good to know
· seconds
· all my love
· you,
· back to basic
· six days away
· polka polka


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

you,
Sunday, October 14, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
have you ever thought what makes you so special?

here's why.

you made me laugh by doing silly things that you won't show to other people. You're passionate in what you're doing for a living and often put up with my nonsensical attitude sometimes. you buat i ketawa macam orang gila, selalu membebel kat i and so many other things. adat la dalam hubungan kalau bermasam muka, terasa hati tu but I am okay I guess. Orang asyik cakap I am not taking good care of you, but people don't know us that well. saya sayang awak tau tak? :) and semalam lepas that long text you gave me made me realize that all the fights we've been through made us stronger. Hehe. Insya-Allah, I am very much looking forward into tying the knots with you soon. Kalau awak yang Allah dah tentukan untuk saya, saya dengan terbuka hati menerimanya.


Thank you so much for everything, sayang. i love you forever too :)



Him: baby, tak nak gambar ni buat default baru b la..
Me: lah...kenapa pulak?
Him: nanti orang cakap b jambu ....
Me: (pause) HAHAHAHA ._. bye b 



:)