Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Life as we know it,
· Hooray!
· the little things in life
· *gulp*
· wow
· Patut la...
· Apa cerita?
· you,
· hijrah
· commoners


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Rasanya kan..
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



ada orang tak baca blog aku ni? (._.) 

Alhamdulillah, today is the 11th, and I am still breathing. Terima kasih Ya Allah :') so, i just came back from shopping spree with Mummy and i finally got myself a new laptop :D hehe it is the new Aspire V5, blue in colour :D using the new Windows 8 and I have to say that so far, I am a satisfied customer :D 


here's a photo of its desktop :D



anyways, updates about my driving classes. alhamdulillah, it all went so well. I am left with 3 more hours of class and then off i go for the Pre-Test before I can go for the JPJ test. Working hard on my bukit, parking and tiga penjuru. Insya-Allah, will ace it. herher :p 

So far, life has been good. I have not yet shop for my things for work, but I will soon :) dekat rumah dah jadi routine untuk kemas rumah, basuh kain, sidai kain, feed the cats, buat air and panaskan lauk :p Boss dah bagi homework before start kerja Januari nanti. Hehe. Seronok sebab all my colleagues are super friendly and I am looking forward to learn more from my MC team ;D 


tapi kan....


rasa sedih jugak sebab tak dapat join teater in January :( terpaksa tolak watak yang diberikan atas sebab-sebab tertentu. wishing Shasha and team the best of luck :) 


ini je mampu update. ahaha. nanti kalau ingat lagi, akan diupdate lagi. 




Cheers :D