Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· sprint to the end
· itsy bitsy taste of lemon, anyone?
· abyss
· as funny as it seems
· Rasanya kan..
· Life as we know it,
· Hooray!
· the little things in life
· *gulp*
· wow


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

exactly why?
Monday, January 14, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
people often ask me why.


why him?


honestly he melted me every time we're together, out for a date or what not.  he is not exactly so charming when he is not in the mood, but he has his way to charm me back. I cannot stay mad at him, even for a day. He loves pampering me with food. I love food. very good combo. Haha. He is the greatest listener of all, apart from my best friends. he is only crazy around me. only me. He has those naughty , cheeky eyes when he is goofing around me. hehe. he is impatient sometimes, but never neglected me when i need him the most. Sometimes I cried when I am stressed out, he is always there for me.



Long distance relationship isn't really my cup of tea, but i am doing it for us. Sometimes when he is too busy, i tend to sulk and think all the shitty things that might not happened at all, and he came to the rescue. He has my utmost trust, and I have his. and I am forever grateful for it.



Alhamdulillah, it has been more that a year since we got together, and i love every single part of him, every flaws and every charms, he is just perfect, just the way he is. so he has this tendency of not texting me back for a while, excuse: malas -_-" but i am okay with it. lately nie handphone dia rosak, bengong lebih, jadi tambah susah nak text. so....we found another alternative which is skype! :) seronok dapat tengok muka b live, i miss you so much :(



so since i've started working, i know now the busy world of working, so nowadays, i will always contact him or vice versa at night or in between lunch. and what's worse: i actually forgotten our monthlyversary, which is actually 17 months and not 18 months, oppsss :p sorry baby :p







to you
thank you so much for everything. thank you for accepting my flaws, my extreme cheekyness at times and my work. I love you so much. 


bigfatlove,
your princess x