Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· i don't know what am i doing
· exactly why?
· sprint to the end
· itsy bitsy taste of lemon, anyone?
· abyss
· as funny as it seems
· Rasanya kan..
· Life as we know it,
· Hooray!
· the little things in life


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

here's something to clear your mind..
Monday, January 28, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
a lot of people doesn't know why am I so hyper all the time. Some people are okay with it, some get along with it and some couldn't really tolerate with it.

it as in my hyperness. lol

here's the thing; i cannot stop being so hyper. if I am NOT hyper, i'll be stressed out. and I hate being under stress. and here's another thing ; there is a reason why am I hyper. but I don't think i owe anyone any explanation about it.


Kinda pissed me off when people labelled me gedik/tak sedar diri. Excuse me, I know where I stand. I know that I may not be the hottest girl around you at the moment, but  you don't have to downgrade me with that 'look'. if you have something against me, say it to my face NICELY. that's all I am asking for.


Haha. macam kelakar pulak. dah lama gitu tak update blog :p tetiba update blog luahan perasaan. atika -_-" yang penting, iolls sekarang busy dengan kerja, nak beli note 2 senang nak update blog ye. hehehehehe :p



gitu lah update blog setakat ini. blog post yang agak senonoh mungkin selepas ini.