Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Die another day, April, let's rock hard!
· Hallo :B
· terima kasih, buat kesekian kalinya
· Learning the hard ways.
· dengan baki yang masih bersisa
· here's something to clear your mind..
· i don't know what am i doing
· exactly why?
· sprint to the end
· itsy bitsy taste of lemon, anyone?


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

May is here. once again.
Friday, May 10, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


latest perks. lulz

as you can see, I have not been updating my blog regularly these days. iols busy dengan kerja. harap maklum. kikiki. so far, life is pretty cool. okay, as a whole. I got myself a new Viva as my own ride. Got awesome ( kidding) in my job. SALES IS TOUGHHHHH! tak tipu :O but alhamdulillah, I am in need (still) in my learning proces. heh :B

If you heard from my Facebook/Twitter/BBM/WeChat/Whatsapp, I am going to graduate next week, at UiTM. Got my graduation robe last Tuesday and all set to get the Diploma cert from my TNC. Hehe :) super stoked indeed! was a bit dumbfounded when baby told me he could not come to my graduation :c but he just told me that his annual leave has been approved, and HE IS COMING! *happiest girlfriend on earth* XD

and I became even more super stoked when I got a call from the representative of 3R (talkshow yang banyak bantu aku membesar dulu-dulu) suruh aku pegi casting untuk jadi pengacara baru. AHAKS! iols terujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D hehe! doakan iols ye semua? amin amin amin :)



a lot of been happening, but I'll stop for now ;)