Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· as the wind blows
· I'm BACK!
· May is here. once again.
· Die another day, April, let's rock hard!
· Hallo :B
· terima kasih, buat kesekian kalinya
· Learning the hard ways.
· dengan baki yang masih bersisa
· here's something to clear your mind..
· i don't know what am i doing


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

just so you know,
Friday, July 26, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
now playing: Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop



I don't expect much, you see. 


I don't expect flowers or chocolates or even all the big things. I know you have your own responsibilities, and I have mine too.  I don't expect you to lullaby me every bed before I went to bed, I don't expect you to tell me every steps you took that day, I don't expect all that. I know you're not in the state of mind to do so, but I hope you understand my feelings. I want you. I need you. I just want you to be there for me. I want to know if I am the one you think about every time you wake up in the morning. If it's not there, it is not happening. We had this conversation. I am busy, but just so you know, you're the only one in my mind every time I wake up in the morning. It is hard to be almost 500 km away from you, and it is even harder not to know how are you doing over there. All i need is just a simple ' good morning ' and ' good night' . I need to know how are you doing there. You said you accept my flaws and my other half, but nowadays - sigh . is it because the people? is it because of me? Tell me, please. It is heartbreaking not being able to show you around, to show the people how amazing you are, to show the man who swept me off my feet two years ago, to tell people that you're mine. There is no one else but you. trust me. cross my heart and see for yourself. 




Hands down.