Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Revived!
· Bonne anniversaire, Atika!
· let the canvas carves on its own
· Amazing August
· Hey.
· Be young and be wild. Be free and alive.
· just so you know,
· as the wind blows
· I'm BACK!
· May is here. once again.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

annotation of not
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I got so many things to blog about. It has been a while since I blogged something out from the heart. life has been blissful. couldn't be more happier. Knowing there are still people who is reading this blog made me...much aware. I am abit scared of what the future holds for me. Financially unstable, but I really want to get things done. 

To be honest, I am tired of living...normal. I really want to be somebody, somebody people look up too. Unsure if I am already one now lol I am actually worried of what is going to happen in the next few hours, days, months and years? I've gotten all the details. But then, too many things are occupying my head that I am just so mentally tired sometimes. I wanna do lots of things, but then *sigh* 

I really miss studying. I feel more relaxed. but who am I kidding right? I have bigger responsibilities now! D: it is hard to admit it, but yeah. I am growing up. I feel so..mature haha just enjoying life and following the flow now. I've got the quotation from the book consultant, and now I just need the money. 


October is going to be really hectic. Just praying hard that it will all go well. Anxiety problem, probably due to end of the month AND no money. tsk tsk -.-"



anyways, I really missed all the blogging fiesta I used to have. WHERE DID IT ALL WENT?? 




kbai.