Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· let the canvas carves on its own
· Amazing August
· Hey.
· Be young and be wild. Be free and alive.
· just so you know,
· as the wind blows
· I'm BACK!
· May is here. once again.
· Die another day, April, let's rock hard!
· Hallo :B


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Bonne anniversaire, Atika!
Sunday, September 15, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


"un fete est le premier 365- jour adeventure autour de la belle soleil"

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip





another year, another day getting older. 



Alhamdulillah, I am officially 21
Where people said you're officially legal to do everything lol 
Sorry i have not been blogging for a while.
changed work, getting used to stuff and etc etc :) 



felt amazingly blessed that I am able to celebrate my birthday,
and share the joy and love with the people around me. 
small pre-birthday dinner with some of my close friends. 
and the flooding wishes on the next day,
really made my day. 


the text.
the social network wishes.
the call.
and the gestures from everyone really mean a lot to me. 


not expecting much from my twenty years old self, 
just to grow more mature and before, 
and embrace the beauty of life. 


meeting amazing people. 
got close with more and more people everyday. 
more time spent with my family. 


I couldn't really ask for more. 


less expectations, more good doings;
that is all I want now :)





Thank you everyone for the wishes and prayers. 
Amin :) 







140913;
Happy TwentyFirst, Nurul Dizamira Atika Binti Mohd Sikun.