Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Kisah Blog
· How to Survive Long Distance Relationship
· Stress
· Oh My Chocolatey Girlfriends
· Theory of Mind
· Teh Tarik Penang!
· #IAMProject
· Adv: Bio Fuel Sticker
· Home is everything you can walk into
· annotation of not


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Kisah Kurang Duit
Monday, November 11, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I always end up with very little sum of cash.


Usually after I got my salary. This is depressing. Since I no longer earn that much anymore, it became worse. I can't keep up with the expenses I have on monthly basis to co-op with the current salary.


This is HARD :(


Nadia always told me, " jangan cakap TAKDEK DUIT. cakap KURANG DUIT " sebab kata-kata tu kan doa jugak. This month had to be a record breaker. I am broke completely. Tapi alhamdulillah, still have people who still want to lepak and chill with me despite my current financial distressed. Yes, I do have friends who are willing to spend some cash over a cup of coffee or just simple mamak to catch up and what not.


A lot of my friends have been telling me that I spent too much on food (which is true) and I couldn't help it either. Already start on eating healthy, which makes my expenses doubled lol -.- Tak sampai hati tengok parents masih lagi bersusah payah menampung keluarga. Alhamdulillah, my little brother and I have started working :) Minimum wages, but only for temporary (hopefully) . Abah pun masih bekerja keras.


I always pray for everyone, for my family to have a better life. Kehidupan yang lebih baik dari sekarang. In the age of 21 years old, I still have a long way to go. Future planning, buying house, to pay back my student loan, to continue my study, settling down to build my own family, performing umrah and Hajj and so much more :)


InshaAllah, hopefully everything will go well. Kita hanyalah merancang, hanya Allah yang menentukan. Betul tak? Pray for me yeah? :)


and I would also like to share doa untuk murah rezeki. You guys boleh amalkan harian sebelum memulakan pekerjaan, tambah zikir subahanallah, dan recite alahmdulillah sebanyak 33 kali. Lepas zikir pun boleh amalkan zikir di bawah ni sebanyak 33 kali. InshaAllah akan murah rezeki you guys. Jangan lupa dengan usaha sekali tau! Kalau zikir dan doa sahaja, tak boleh go jugak HAHA :p






Semoga hari-hari mendatang lebih baik dari hari ini dah hari sebelumnya, Amin :)