Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Funny business
· the earth is round....and you're not invited
· Why oh why?
· Kisah Kurang Duit
· Kisah Blog
· How to Survive Long Distance Relationship
· Stress
· Oh My Chocolatey Girlfriends
· Theory of Mind
· Teh Tarik Penang!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

LATE NIGHT
Monday, November 25, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
A couple of days before, I was talking to Alvin about our dreams and passion. Him, basically in fitness, wanting to help others to become better, and me, obviously to be a great author/book writer someday. I was also talking with Naqib on how great amazing India is and how envious he is for not able to have milo and condensed milk there lol 

I have a lot of dreams. One particularly being able to support my family, to provide them a better home and for me to actually settle down after I provide everything possible. Being 21 at this moment is great, because this is the year where I started to plan everything and execute them. Downside of the plan? Time and of course, financial. 

Why do I kept on emphasizing on financial? Because everything requires money these days. I have lots of plans ahead, but I have to put on hold first. Truly, everything requires great planning. Nonetheless, I must say I am blessed, looking back how I started working back in December and a year later, still working to earn a living for my family. 

I look back and admire my friends on how amazing they've become, how matured they are after all the years reaping on their skills and their experience to be where they are now. I believe that all of us still have a long way to go. Me, particularly. 


Sitting down with my boss over lunch on one fine day made me realized that I still have not experience all, what life is all about. Working hard will help a lot, that's for sure. Grab whatever opportunity that life has to offer, to be better than ever. 


I can't wait for the day that I will finally be happy at where I am at that point of time, stress-free, debt-free and very much in love with everything life has to offer. 



Nurul Dizamira Atika Binti Mohd Sikun
11:12 am, 25 November 2013.