Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Kisah Kurang Duit
· Kisah Blog
· How to Survive Long Distance Relationship
· Stress
· Oh My Chocolatey Girlfriends
· Theory of Mind
· Teh Tarik Penang!
· #IAMProject
· Adv: Bio Fuel Sticker
· Home is everything you can walk into


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Why oh why?
Thursday, November 14, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hi all. Hehe

I am currently blogging from my phone, via browser. was planning to install the blogger app on my phone, but too much of things to be done.  so much hassle.

Anways, I have been busy this whole week. Planning to blog but decided to ditch all back due to focusing to my workload. Hectic for this two weeks all because my company is undergoing auditing. Hence, all the accounts need to be updated. Hehe.

Alhamdulillah also, that my ChurpChurp income has been increasing! :) thank you so much everyone! :D Gonna be quite a long weekend to, with lots of things to be done. Hoping so much that I will not cracked and sobbed in horror lol


I miss everyone! Currently undergoing massive financial distress. but I guess the workloads drifted my thoughts about it :) Always being positive and holding strong. and I am super glad that I practically rekindle back with some of the people. Yay! :D


Till then folks :D