Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· you,
· Random musings
· Back to December.
· LATE NIGHT
· Funny business
· the earth is round....and you're not invited
· Why oh why?
· Kisah Kurang Duit
· Kisah Blog
· How to Survive Long Distance Relationship


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

2013 - almost to the end
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
How should I start this post?


Oh boy lol


I can't thanked everyone that has walk into my life and left as well. Made me who I am, today. Directly and indirectly. The people who mold me to be a person who has grown up mentally (physically cannot dy lol) My family, friends, former colleagues at Fitness First, members, clients, strangers, one time meet up people, everyone! thank you thank you thank you! :D


Would also extend my greatest gratitude to MYSELF, past and present for always believing in me and changing to be a better individual from time to time. Most would throw me that look when they are reading this :P not so cliche huh? lol I have yet to give myself a reward; long awaited vacation with family and sayang, but soon, hopefully. and of course, to forever cherish one person - or i must say, two persons; Mak and Abah for being super supportive throughout the years I have grown to be who I am today. Thank you for putting up my still ongoing tantrums :P thank you for the words of encouragement and wise, brilliant suggestions in regards on my crazy ideas and demands.





If I have the Bill Gates' rich or at least Paris Hilton's rich, I would have give each and every people whom I have met and the ones who definitely stayed something physical, maybe the latest phone, or tablet because everything are on sale on Digi Thank You Sale! :D semua murah murah and definitely affordable! :D





For an example, these two gorgeous things:







If I even have some cash left for myself, I would also definitely reward myself a Samsung Galaxy S4 at the Year End Sale T.T or to finally publish my novel. Hmmph.


IF and only IF la.


Then again, monetary really isn't everything. and I just wish 2014 would be better. Amin :)



Nonetheless, THANK YOU DIGI and its amazing OFFERS! Check them out here! :)






Happy holiday, everyone! lots of love!