Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· LATE NIGHT
· Funny business
· the earth is round....and you're not invited
· Why oh why?
· Kisah Kurang Duit
· Kisah Blog
· How to Survive Long Distance Relationship
· Stress
· Oh My Chocolatey Girlfriends
· Theory of Mind


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Back to December.
Monday, December 2, 2013 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It is finally December. wow.


I have been emotionally busy. Occupying my head with necessary and unnecessary things. Heh. Life has been good, alhamdulillah. Couldn't help but to relax and cool down over things. Celebrated adik's 14th birthday dinner at Pizza Hut just now. it was okay :)

I am not expecting much for December, just a smooth sailing one would do. December is indeed very packed. With weddings, meet ups, (yay!) and preparation for next year *picit kepala* :|


Hari tu ada sembang dengan girlfriends semua. plan nak meet up bulan Februari. tapi masih dalam perancangan. Semalam pegi Publika dengan 'Amira and Syuhada. Tak dapat buat pape sebab sambil Publika pun dah pukul 9 malam. Haha. Nasib baik sempat singgah Wondermilk. Hehe. Lepas tu singgah Burger Bakar Abang Burn dekat Shah Alam untuk late dinner. Sedap okay! :D


Sebenarnya nak cakap, for the past two years, my life has been a emotional and physical roller coaster ride. No one might understand, completely understandable. Even I myself is still looking for the so-called crafted life. Haha. This is funny. There are so many things I want to achieve, but didn't get to yet. InshaAllah 2014 is going to be my year. Amin.


1) Spending time with beau 
I have been missing a lot of people, especially beau. Last I met him was 7 months back. Although he is only 3 hours + away, but I still didn't get to see him, mainly because of time. Hehe :P planning to meet him soon. Yay! :)


2) Publishing my novel
I printed out my zine a couple months back. Mind you, that is not publishing. lol. I have been in contact with some of the people, through emails and texts, but no progress so far. Hopefully soon. Still trying hard, even after 7 (going to be 8) years of novels' completion.


3) Savings 
Saving up is really hard for me, considering of my financial state at the moment. Tapi still kena start saving up, mainly because my family needed to move out from the house + paying up my PTPTN debt + providing good life for my family + engagement soon ( maybe in 6 years) + I want to buy a house + I want to publish my zine + I want to publish my novel + I want to go on a vacation AND so on. Being the eldest in the family/ the breadwinner of the family is quite challenging, but I know there is always silver lining in every clouds :)


4) Catching up 
I love catching up with my friends, mainly because I don't see them that often anymore. So far all the catch up session was okay. My primary school mates are having fun in the group Whatsapp as always. Hehe. InshaAllah looking forward to meet them soon.



As I said on my previous post, I still have a long way to go. Blasted on my instagram yesterday over some kepohs who kept on judging on the photos I posted, foods, catch ups etc. I mean, wtf? Please kindly mind your own damn business for once. For all i know, I don't poke my nose on all the shopping photos and outing photos you posted right? Some people are just getting on my nerves. ugh. Nasib baik sejam lepas tu dah cool down. Marah kejap je. Jangan cakap saya hipokrit pulak lepas ni. Hiks



Yang penting sekarang, saya perlukan duit. Perbelanjaan saya tak cukup, apatah lagi perbelanjaan keluarga. Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segalanya. Amin :)




2014 is in 30 days time and I am not even ready.