Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Entah
· New Year Resolution(s)
· Braces and whatnot
· Bits and pieces of 2013 / New Year in all the glit...
· Life of A Jetsetter
· 2013 - almost to the end
· you,
· Random musings
· Back to December.
· LATE NIGHT


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Grateful
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The first month of 2014 almost ended. Approximately in few days time. Her her.


and I have to say, I am forever grateful (despite of what had happened throughout the month lol) memang syukur alhamdulillah. Terharu bila tau dapat bonus, jadi lebih semangat untuk bekerja gitu. Masa lebih banyak dihabiskan dengan buat kerja. masa break masa online. hehe :p lepas tu bila fikir-fikir balik, mungkin planning untuk tahun ini akan berubah sedikit sebanyak. so, here's something yang might need to be put on hold first.


ZUMBA CERTIFICATION JOURNEY
it will cost me about RM1600+ and my burning passion of dancing awkwardly with other people. I would LOVE too, but then i think have to wait first eh? hari-hari tengok video zumba. sedihhhh! lol inshaAllah kalau ada rezeki memang nak join this year kannn? 


JOINING THE GYM
Perhaps towards the end of the year? I don't know. what I know is I have to eat healthy and guess what! I found this bundle of apps by Runtastic on Playstore, so they have a whole lots abs for fitness; running, abs workout, cardio, etc! featured as the apps of the year (new year resolution mah) :P Gonna give it a try :B 


"2014 WILL BE MY BACKPACKING YEAR AROUND MALAYSIA"
Perhaps not. With heaps of commitment that I have ( lol ) perhaps not this year. But would love to if i got the chance. Plus I am off during the weekend bebeh! (non-related haha) might be heading down to Penang in October if all go well. Will be attending Fariesha's wedding hee! :D 



I think that is the few things that sort of 'I want to, but I can't at the moment' stuffs I need to pass.




Maybe next year?