Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Post-Happiness
· Saving up
· Grateful
· Entah
· New Year Resolution(s)
· Braces and whatnot
· Bits and pieces of 2013 / New Year in all the glit...
· Life of A Jetsetter
· 2013 - almost to the end
· you,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Rather not
Wednesday, February 5, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My life is rather dull now, as in work and home, work and home, work and home. and repeatedly done during weekdays.

Weekends, on the other hands, will be filled with fun activities such as sleeping till 10 am or meeting up people later.


I feel like I am such a bore lol


I've always wanted to be a full time blogger, but somehow along the way I stop being obsessed in taking photos when I go out or anywhere else. It is annoying and quite ma fan sometimes also. My friends called me blog freak once upon a time, and at that time I was. lol now I have everything techy like my smartphone, a digital camera, I still failed to blog on a daily basis.


I kept on telling myself I need to start recording my daily life activities before I grow older and start to have amnesia, but I was wrong.


I became too comfortable T_T

and as result, I gained weight, which people kept pointing that out when they see me (as if I am not aware of it wtf) but then, at the end of the conversation, I realized something, I AM HAPPY :) doesn't really matter when people tells me I am fat, I admit, I am fat and happy. problem? :p


Nah, just kidding, i really need to start working out. heh :b


I will now buy a black bag and shoved everything inside and be pretty (non related lol)


and I just realized that I am turning 22 this year. /gasp/