Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Rather not
· Post-Happiness
· Saving up
· Grateful
· Entah
· New Year Resolution(s)
· Braces and whatnot
· Bits and pieces of 2013 / New Year in all the glit...
· Life of A Jetsetter
· 2013 - almost to the end


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Work
Thursday, February 6, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My work is honestly relaxing and fun.


Though it can be a little busy at times.


after five long months of getting used to the systems and cracking my head on trying to clean up the mess of the documentations, I finally got the hang of it. What makes me happier is how I look forward to come to work everyday because I know the sooner I completed the task given, the faster I can chill and relax. Heh :)

It is very contented seeing the documents arranged in the simplest way possible; by month and or course adding up is the manual transactions that was given by my Sales Manager. and it is all good :) I can now implement the things that I learn back in Diploma into my work. and to be frank, it is easier than I thought it would be. Heh :)

Feel so blessed having two bosses to take good care of me and we sometimes sit down and brainstorm when we should. Hehe. Amazing work ambiance (since there is no other staffs but me lol) and no peer pressure lol I miss PP sometimes tho :P

Happy sangat because I can spend more time relaxing, watching tv, spending time with my family and friends and more! :) Duit banyak habis kalau asyik keluar je la hehe :P


Alhamdulillah sangat-sangat, thank you so much Allah SWT for granting my dua :)