Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Bisnes.
· Pergi.
· FOOD REVIEW: FULLHOUSE -- ESPRESSO LAB SETIA CITY ...
· Alhamdulillah.
· ANTI.
· blog traffic
· FOOD REVIEW: KULCATS BARRIO
· BUSINESS
· work and Michael Kors
· Al-Kisah


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Busy -- with girlfriends
Friday, March 21, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Never been I feel so busy ..... when my boss is not around.



JUST KIDDING.


but yeah, I was busy and updating everything at one go when my other boss decided to drop by at the office today. Being a good staff (which I am), I cleaned up all the documents and sort 'em out in their respective files. tee hee :b then I quickly updates the manual transaction excel sheet and also took the initiative (finally) to clean up everything as well. Haha. Alhamdulillah, all went well.


Just would like to inform you guys, that I am super duper excited waiting for April. New month, more plans to go ahead, inshaAllah :)


 Also, I've posted up a few 'notes' up on instagram. To tell you the truth, I am bored with the term friends when they don't even mean it. I went berserk (not that everyone cares) so at that point of time, I just -- let everything go. As simple as that =) No more dramas or anything kan. and for the past few weeks also, I have gotten the casualty of hanging with two of my girlfriends, Lala and 'Amira. They were the only ones that are usually free when I had sudden craving of Burger Bakar late at night or a sudden plan to lepak and just eat.

and I call them kawan makan selamanya. Hahaha


there are SO many plans of going for food travelling. how fun! and funny how we clicked SO well, because we were never were back in high school. Just normal friends. Now we can go anywhere, at any time and talk about anything.


Feel so blessed.


can't wait to hang out with the others too! :D


Now that my nafsu membuak-buak want to bake something (my mother or my sister will end up completing it) lol haihh I wish money grows from trees lol




crazy people. haha. 



have a great day everyone! :D