Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Alhamdulillah.
· ANTI.
· blog traffic
· FOOD REVIEW: KULCATS BARRIO
· BUSINESS
· work and Michael Kors
· Al-Kisah
· Bloom wherever you're planted.
· RINDU
· KAWAN


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

FOOD REVIEW: FULLHOUSE -- ESPRESSO LAB SETIA CITY MALL
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hi semua.

Food review for this time is at Fullhouse, Setia City Mall. As many as you people might have known, Fullhouse is known for their amazing (for me at least) interior designing. Rasa comel sangat okay. haha.

AND this is my first time dining at Fullhouse.

Disebabkan kaknyah ada photoshoot di SCC, so I dengan rela hati jenjalan cari makan dalam Setia City Mall. Ahaaa :P and I always go for their pasta (at any other restaurant jugak) , so I tried their Spaghetti Carbonara with Beef Bacon with Shitake Mushroom :D



Food: RM18.90
Drink: RM1.00 (only had plain water)

+tax : RM21.10 (i think)



AND it was delicious.


A friend of mine once told me that Fullhouse is not really nice, but I think it was okay? Heh. Would love to try their lamb shank next time :D ambiance was great, staffs diorang pun macam blur-blur, comel la gak hahahahaha XD


you can check out more of the menus and the branches available here :D 



.......


after Fullhouse, I went to Espresso Lab to chill while waiting for my sister to finish her photoshoot. Had this amazing Caramel Cafe Latte made by Saph :D okay, definitely not a coffee person lol i'll stick with my juices and chocolate drinks lol 


a definite thumbs up to the staffs / baristas for the amazing layanan di cafe ahahaha :D please do visit them soon weeee :D harga pun berpatutan :D hehe 



RM11.00 + tax = cannot remember lol 






Labels: , , , ,