Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· FOOD REVIEW: FULLHOUSE -- ESPRESSO LAB SETIA CITY ...
· Alhamdulillah.
· ANTI.
· blog traffic
· FOOD REVIEW: KULCATS BARRIO
· BUSINESS
· work and Michael Kors
· Al-Kisah
· Bloom wherever you're planted.
· RINDU


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Pergi.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Dear Asha, 


I still remember how I first met you. We sat together in the computer lab while filing in details for our PTPTN loan. Nasib kita sama, tak dpt MARA sbb math tak kredit. Haha. 

Then dpt tau you are in the same class with me. Sama-sama belajar dengan Yatie, Ira, Nelly, and the whole class. You told us about your well being and how you said that you will strive harder. 

I still remember the times you thought me Maths in Sem 1 and we always spoke our undivided love for good movie and literature.

I still remember the time when we sat in one row, tengok persembahan dekat Dewan Budaya sampai I fell asleep  haha 

 I still remember our late night or lunch date, just the two of us, discussing the things in life. 

I still remember your colourful notes when I flunked OB and had to retake the subject the next semester and you gave me all possible assistance I could have

 I still remember the time when we both went crazy over the budget and cost for our ENT assignment lol

I still remember how you dengan gigih help me to settle everything with the event final report with Ayuni's help

I still remember how helpful you are throughout the good times and the hard times , how crazy you were with tempe and your awesome cooking skills


and I will forever be missing your laugh and your soft spoken 'Hi CC' 'Hi Atika' 'Hi you'

 thank you so much for everything, Asha  walaupun kita tak serapat mana, walaupun I tak kenal you my whole life, you are one of the people that made my diploma life bearable



You will be dearly missed. We love you. AL-FATIHAH ♡





Noor Shafinas Ashafiqa Binti Mohamed Azlan 
(1990-2014)