Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Stress.
· Responsibility and dot dot dot
· Busy -- with girlfriends
· Bisnes.
· Pergi.
· FOOD REVIEW: FULLHOUSE -- ESPRESSO LAB SETIA CITY ...
· Alhamdulillah.
· ANTI.
· blog traffic
· FOOD REVIEW: KULCATS BARRIO


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Golden Duck.
Friday, April 4, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Yesterday was stressful. but today I am very much happier :D


First and foremost, I apologized for the lack of photos lately. I am actually free from this instagram-selfie epidemic (sort of) because a lot of people have been telling me to actually focus on spending time with the people I am out with. So, what i did was just a few snaps (max 4) of the food I had and take photos after dining

...or not lol


so, putting photos in my blog like I used to, is quite much a nay nay these days. so, my blog are no longer than colourful eh? :p Will try to be rajin again :p prefer the minimalist design of my blog. Eheh.


Err...I actually wanted to triumphantly tell everyone who are reading that I have finally sort the account in my workplace. weehuu! :D you see, since I am the only staff here in my office (other than my boss) , I handle mostly everything. Hence, documentations, calls and etc. So, for the past few months, I have been to get the account straight, at least I tried. and today was finally the day where I have finally sorted everything out. and to just amend anywhere possible. Hopefully by this month //fingers crossed


I have been trying to get busy with my blog, and the Nuffnang contest but somehow, it is still not working. but Nuffnang has been nice to me, giving me tasks to do and stuffs haha :D I am also happy because my cousin is getting married! congrats Kak Aja! :D so yesterday, we went to see Kak Aja and Cik No to sort out the makan beradab :) my mum is doing it hehe :D


Not been feeling well for the past few weeks. I think I am having insomania @_@" not fun okay. but alhamdulillah, this one week (since Monday) I have been sleeping soundly at about 10pm. Which is a big achievement for me haha



Okay, so much of gibberish talking. Will be busy this weekend. See you guys soon!




xx