Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Responsibility and dot dot dot
· Busy -- with girlfriends
· Bisnes.
· Pergi.
· FOOD REVIEW: FULLHOUSE -- ESPRESSO LAB SETIA CITY ...
· Alhamdulillah.
· ANTI.
· blog traffic
· FOOD REVIEW: KULCATS BARRIO
· BUSINESS


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Stress.
Thursday, April 3, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
People (especially my mum) has been asking me too many times to get married. Every single time they/she got a chance of doing so , that is. It is not that I do not want to get married, but I actually fear of commitment (too soon) and the fear of not being able to be a good daughter in law of my husband's side. it has been super irritating since January because they keep bringing the 'topic' up.


GIVE ME. A. BREAK.


I'll get married when I want to be married, and have kids and perhaps have to move to the other side of the world (if I want to) .

Besides, I hate people pushing me what to do. Eversince I was a kid, I am already decide where to go next and what to do next. I am not (sorry) for hating the idea of getting married at a very young age, that your choice, but not MINE.


I just hope people will actually understands more.


Don't push me to the limits. Please lah. I am begging you *wails* ;_;