Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Breakfast with boss
· Simple, as it is.
· Movie(s)
· Business & Work
· Friends
· FOODBLOG: CHEMISTRY Café + Lab, Seksyen 7 Shah Ala...
· June, again. // The Sumbs Cafe // Putrajaya
· London , Summer 2015
· Tensi.
· Hazab


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

In life
Friday, June 20, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
In life, I have a lot of dreams - and desire.

Which all involve ME and MY FAMILY.

You see, my family started off pretty well when my parents tied the knot. they have a convenient shop and a year later they have me. I don't really know what is wrong with the world that my parents' business is out of business few years later. not blaming anyone but perhaps, the economy wasn't so good. you know, 1997 economy crisis? yeap, that's it i think.

fast forward a few years later, we have my sister, and my two brothers. and my mom stop producing offsprings lolololol but yeah, no more after that heh :p growing up, my parents taught us a lot of life lessons.


"always keep your head up high and your feet on the ground"
my parents taught us never to forget where we came from. nothing to be ashamed being a garbage lorry driver's daughter / son. be proud of what you are. don't let people bully you. stand for your rights. (still practising it now lol)


"respect the elderly"

my mother taught me if people talk about us, pray for them. pray for their demonic (other side) of the soul to be cleanse and purify before they leave the world. we've had people accusing us of theft and a lot of other nasty things because my father is a garbage collector. but we stay cool. and calm. they shut up eventually.


"be friend with everyone, no matter who they are. if you don't want to be friend with them, be nice/courteous"

this shall be rephrased considering what have been happening around us these days. but yeah, i still believe in being nice to people. i tend to cave in these days. becoming a little bit socially anxious. lololol but some people are genuinely nice, and some are just assholes. i also become super grumpy on the road, yeap had to deal to road bullies too. grrrrr



actually i wanted to talk about me but i decided to talk about what i want to do with my family and for me.

i am 22 now, and no doubt, at this age, i really wanted to buy a decent land and house for my family. so far i am asking around. ask my friends to help me out. Alhamdulillah, most of them have been really helpful :))

I have stop telling what I want for my family or myself on social medias, especially Facebook now. Because I have learned that a lot of people have ill intention to my family. Nauzubillah. Hope all of you 'ill' people recover soonest.

Now I am still learning on how to calm down and focus more on enjoying life. Spend more times with my family and learn how to control my tantrum heh :p

For the half of the year, I have only managed to complete TWO (2) of my new year resolutions hehe :P not telling you which is which, but I am just glad :)

A lot of things have been happening in my life for the past few months. and indeed, I learn how to embrace it. Alhamdulillah :)


Loving life,
Atika S.