Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· FOODBLOG: BITS & BOBS, SEJAK SELALU, IPOH
· September.
· FOODBLOG: GRAFA CAFE
· What happened to my Friendster & Myspace account?
· How did I start blogging?
· Penat.
· FOODBLOG: BERKELEY CORNER
· FOODBLOG: MR KAYA KOPITIAM
· FOODBLOG: KIDZ & CREME, SETIA ALAM
· New Atika.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Revamp.
Thursday, September 11, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
In few more days, I'm turning 22 years old.

22. what a big number.

lol :P

most importantly, i have so many things that I have yet to accomplish before i turn 22. Everything that I wanna accomplish also involve money hahahaha so...have to hold back for a while la eh? hahaha anyhow, work has been fine. back on track. weehoo! yesterday was really stressful. learned so many new things in few hours time -_- but all is well, at the end of the day. alhamdulillah.

i am really trying to revamp myself. as in looking even better going out lol selalunya pakai tracksuit dengan t-shirt je ye. sebabnya jeans ada DUA sahaja. yes, DUA only. yang lain semua slacks. and since I have not grown in size, pakai je la apa yang ada sampai koyak rabak hahahaha

no kidding. i have not shop for jeans and ahem some other garments for quite sometimes. Malas ada, kedekut pun ada. hahaha.semua dah koyak sana sini hoih stress -_____- takpe, nanti duit ada lebih sikit kita beli la ye hehe :D

I am regaining back my sleep. because mak ask me to leave nenek to her. sebab mak kata aku macam horror kalau dah penat =.= so yeah. tapi after work, i will normally help her buy stuffs for nenek or for us.

I have not been going out since the past one week, and to be honest, it is kinda nice. takdek la rasa terkejar-kejar pergi mana-mana. Senahs and Jemahs pun banyak yang dah resume college. so yeah. hihi cuma weekend yang masih packed dengan activities with family. last week we went back to Ipoh. so this week I will be in Klang, celebrating my birthday ♥ next weekend is event with family and the last week of September will be spent volunteering for charity! Finally dapat jugak pegi One City Mall USJ ahahaha :D


alhamdulillah jugak i have managed to control my expenses so far. rasa best sgt hehehehe :D thanks to kaknyah and mak jugak. ye la semua nafsu kan. sebenarnya tak lapar mana pun haha


okay, write later. ttyl