Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Things to do before i turn 26
· Neutral, katanya
· Sejenis.
· Jimat cermat amalan mulia
· Tak habis lagiiiii
· Down under.
· Inhale, exhale
· Longing
· FOODBLOG: Kaknyah's birthday! @ ROA by Jovian Mand...
· A brand new weekend.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Gratitude.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Over this one year period of time,

Couldn't help to sit back and feel so blessed, thankful --
and well, 


the feeling of GRATITUDE.


While sometimes I feel like giving up on things, I am blessed to have people around me to remind me to keep my dreams alive :)

I am grateful that i actually have enough to feed myself and help my family here and there
I am grateful that i have an understanding boyfriend whom asks less when my head is not at the right place
I am grateful of what i am doing now, because i have the utmost freedom to learn and do things differently

'Nuff said, I have so many things to be grateful for. And right now, I just realized that i need to be more relaxed and take things easy.

Eventually things will fall into its places kan? So I shall not fret. Hehe.

I am also grateful to enjoy the day, given the opportunity to repent, to be a better self day by day. Alhamdulillah.

Right now, I shall have my daily fix of spiritual needs, mentally and physically.

And most importantly --
to be happy :)



"Keep your dreams alive"

Labels: , ,