Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Longing
· FOODBLOG: Kaknyah's birthday! @ ROA by Jovian Mand...
· A brand new weekend.
· October
· FOODBLOG: SIKUN NAZIFA SEAFOOD, RANTAU PANJANG
· hutang & belanja
· sambung belajar
· Malas.
· Foodblog: BurgerByte, SS15 Subang Jaya
· Turning 22.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Inhale, exhale
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

image

I am at the verge of wanting to give up with my work. It is all becoming so platonic that i don't feel any excitement at all.

Yes, emptiness.

What's worse is it is all came down to myself. The calls have not been successful. Either it is the wrong company or not interested at all. Mentally stressful. I can see that Mr.D is very worried as well.

Help?

I should really change my mind set on my work. I should really start focusing more, inshaAllah it will profit me right? At least i can really contribute to the company. Ngeh.

By the way, I am handling a shipment on my own now. With help of Mr.D and Ms.J. Almost pissed my pants everytime she emphasized on the importance of it. Intimidating at times. Better get used to it, actually hahahaha XD

So, starting from tomorrow, I gotta make sure that everything is in place. So that at the end of tomorrow, I can get rid of this shitty feelings that have been eating my soul alive.

I feel so stoic wtf.

Labels: ,