Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Sky full of stars
· November #1
· Gratitude.
· Things to do before i turn 26
· Neutral, katanya
· Sejenis.
· Jimat cermat amalan mulia
· Tak habis lagiiiii
· Down under.
· Inhale, exhale


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Growing Up.
Sunday, November 9, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog is becoming my medium to pour out my thoughts since I don't find it relevant to do it on fb or even ig. It doesn't feel right, ya know?

A quick question: how do you know when you're all grown up? I think i am growing up, away from my adolescent years and it has not been so fun.

Firstly, it frustrated me that i didn't achieve my own personal goals, which means planning still sucks lol but i think i am getting there soon.

And there's also the phase when i lost complete interest to selfie (even with my ASUS) and i find it frustrating as well bahaha still ongoing btw

No hate on the selfie addicts, but I just couldn't find my good angle. Annoying okay -_- must practice more I guess lololol

Friday was by far one of the most relaxed day of the week, I got to catch up on a Castle episode during lunch and in between breaks.
And yesterday I drove to Cheras with mumsie and opah to visit opah long. Opah Long has not been well, so since Opah is in town, might as well pay her a visit right? :D
Opah Long is now staying with Ayah Lop, mumsie's cousin. After that we went to Tok Co's house and chatted about two hours or so then we head back home.

Aunty Red has not been treating me well since yesterday morning. Excruciating, I tell you. Alhamdulillah we reached home at around 7pm, all sticky and out of energy.

After showering, dinner, I immediately hit the sack.

Pretty boring weekend, no?

Labels: