Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Gratitude.
· Things to do before i turn 26
· Neutral, katanya
· Sejenis.
· Jimat cermat amalan mulia
· Tak habis lagiiiii
· Down under.
· Inhale, exhale
· Longing
· FOODBLOG: Kaknyah's birthday! @ ROA by Jovian Mand...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

November #1
Saturday, November 1, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It is finally November.


Second last month of the year.

Still remember i was struggling with my new work scope at my new workplace. And look at me now, alhamdulillah -- all ready and far more relaxed. Alhamdulillah again.

It is amazing how much 'matured' i've been now. I guess I had to do with my persistency of not doing anything impulsive, except for food. Which brings me to my new ultimate dunya goal, prepare self for a better 30 years old Atika AND ultimately be able to shop anything that i want without looking at the price tag. Wouldn't it be fun?!

Ha-ha. Dream on, Atika.
Damn you conscious, get your heads away from the plates, please?!
Okay -okay.

Um -- sorry, I sidetracked. Anyways.. where was I? Ah, yes -- to be a selfless person spiritually, mentally, physically and financially.

Booyah!


With hope that i will survive financially this month as well as be able to go through it smoothly. 


Amin.

Labels: ,