Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· November #1
· Gratitude.
· Things to do before i turn 26
· Neutral, katanya
· Sejenis.
· Jimat cermat amalan mulia
· Tak habis lagiiiii
· Down under.
· Inhale, exhale
· Longing


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Sky full of stars
Thursday, November 6, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

image

Everyday has been fun and hectic. I mean, more work for yours truly but I guess I am enjoying it.

Need to set my head straight, to think further deeper into my financial needs. MY financial needs. Sad to say that i am currently just enjoying what's left (as Bill Gates out it) but even that i need to fast during lunch cause i rather not spend it because well - broke stingy ass Atika?

I've kept this mostly from everyone because people thinks i am earning a lot thanks to my 'lavish' food hunting extravaganza on social medias. Don't be fooled guys? That's only the tip of the iceberg. You don't really wanna know what happened behind the scene lolololol

To be honest, at the moment, I am not really living it up you know? Not one of my ultimate goals in life have been fullfilled. And it is so frustrating!!!! >:( I tried to go with the flows, but i am just so afraid that ill go bonkers soon -.-

I know i am still young. So right now, I've gotten my mind set on my goals before i turned to 26. I need the financial stability to do so. So that is what i am going to do. Save when i can. If i am hungry, ill shall drink more and then eat like a pig when I'm back home haha

Enjoy life, you know? After tying the knots, maybe then i'll slow down. Teehee.

SORRY, momentary ramblings. Just words puking out of my brain, no big deals. But then..you know, despite all this, I am still blessed thanks to the love I have from the people around me.

And that --my friends, are what is keeping me sane the whole time.

Rezeki comes in many different forms and i guess mine should be on its way, for me and my big break! Weehuu!

Alhamdulillah. Hugs for everyone! xx

Labels: ,