Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The Part When I Had So Much Fun (hashtag eeeeep!)
· Puasa
· Likewise
· WhatsApp.
· The Maze Challenge Asia 2014 & IOI Mall Putrajaya
· Braces 2.0
· Gotta stop.
· FOODBLOG: FIQ's Gastronomy, SS19 Subang Jaya
· FOODBLOG: Magnum Cafe, KL
· FOODBLOG: Foodgasm Fest 2.0, TTDI


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The Day I Realized Things
Thursday, December 25, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



(image source: here)


Life is funny, you know. Sometimes you're happy, sometimes you're sad. Sometimes, when everyone is celebrating life, you just happened to sit down at the corner, feeling as empty as ever. To be honest, things haven't work out properly for the past few months. I am not sure what it is, but it is sure is annoying as f. I tend to avoid this kind of melodramatic feelings, but right now, perhaps things are not working as it is supposed too.

I am supposed to write, to write well. But I can't. I am having the longest writer's block in my whole entire life, and the workloads are not helping either lol but hey, a girl gotta do, what a girl gotta do right? I have less than 15 days to complete a novel (supposingly) but here I am, still does not know what to write first hahaha...Luckily, my chica, Arisha helped me with the story line (thankyouuuu ♥ )

 Gina is cool for an author. As she constantly says, "Authors are humans too." As someone who never read her work before, I decide to borrow Ngeri from the best friend and paid more attention in grammar, punctuation, and sentence construction. The book is awesome, I tell you! The plot twist then flow of the characters, all come to life. You guys should get a copy :D and from Gina, I learned to pay extra attention with everything in the novel, not just its craft. :)

Also found out the difference between book and novel here.



I also realized that I gained weight...on my face -_-

DOUBLE CHIN is getting visible i tell you. Horrifieddddddddd. So I resort to going online, searching for tips to get rid of double chin. Aaaaaaa. Gotta make sure i look better smiling the next time ahahaha. So far it has been working out well, I guess. I followed the tips here. You guys can try it too! :D Then probably by new year, I'll be changing my tudung style to minimize the double chin-ness lol


I realized so many things today,
but I shall tell you about it some other day.



xx