Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Puasa
· Likewise
· WhatsApp.
· The Maze Challenge Asia 2014 & IOI Mall Putrajaya
· Braces 2.0
· Gotta stop.
· FOODBLOG: FIQ's Gastronomy, SS19 Subang Jaya
· FOODBLOG: Magnum Cafe, KL
· FOODBLOG: Foodgasm Fest 2.0, TTDI
· FOODBLOG: Foodhunters Feastival, TTDI


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The Part When I Had So Much Fun (hashtag eeeeep!)
Monday, December 22, 2014 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...




For some reasons, I love copy and pasting the photos from Tumblr to start my blog post.
It is chic, fun and personally cool for me. Hehe. 


Anyways, a moment of silence for my Pah Long (Hajah Pazidah Bahari) who passed away last Friday.
Semoga arwah Pah Long dicucuri rahmat sentiasa.

Al-Fatihah.


***

To recap the things that have been happening throughout the month and my plans, tell me tell you in bullet points (because I am getting old and i can't really remember much on the sequence)

  • I met Azfar after two years talking over the phone. Azfar dah kuruih na. hahaha.
  • I met Hariz too! and got new friends, Mike and Wak (Saiful)
  • Attended Kaknyah's event and gained so much of new info!
  • I think Tengku is cute with his beard and all hiks (ini semua salah Amira hahahaha)
  • Masa event Kaknyah rasa nostalgic sebab teringat zaman belajar dulu T_T rindu semua T_T
  • Finally registered for MWM 2015! 
  • still haven't get to know my blood group grrrr >.< so busyyy
  • so aku tibat blood group ialah O+ sukahati hahahaha (nanti akan update balik la ok)
  • dah decide nak join which marathons, at least sekali sebulan
  • no longer obsessed with selfie
  • sedang belajar kecikkan double chin, no double chin please :(
  • getting my car fixed as per normal, taktau berapa ratus kena T_T 
  • before year end, akan clean out closet bebetul to make room for more
  • did i tell you my dentist friends are cute omg? lol
  • getting new retainer yayyyy! 
  • tak sabaq nak amek MUET (nervous jugak)
  • Zumba also next year
  • planning to go for crown lengthening next year. doakan ye kengkawan :D
  • LOOKING FORWARD FOR NEXT YEAR! 
  • New Atika. New and Improved Atika hehe :D




Okay, tu je kot for now.
Happy New Year in two weeks time! *throws confetti*