Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· two-oh-one-four *jazz hands*
· #PrayForPantaiTimur
· The Day I Realized Things
· The Part When I Had So Much Fun (hashtag eeeeep!)
· Puasa
· Likewise
· WhatsApp.
· The Maze Challenge Asia 2014 & IOI Mall Putrajaya
· Braces 2.0
· Gotta stop.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Taking It Easy
Sunday, January 4, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Well, this is it.

It has been way too overwhelming for the past year. I don't want to do it. Absolutely not now. Definitely not ready mentally and physically. I've already have people telling me that I am not wife material yet, not even motherlike figure. I guess I gotta work harder. Three more years to settle down. Yeah. That sounds good for me. Call me selfish, but i need to think about myself too. So tired battling unrelated shits. Sometimes at night I ponder why these things happened to me. Why is my personal choice is becoming such a nuisance to everyone else?  So yeah. I have made up my mind. I am taking some times off from us. Kalau ada jodoh, adalah.

Thank you to everyone who has been wishing us well. InshaAllah, maybe one day we'll cross our path once again.

Sincerely,
Atika Sikun

Labels: