Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Qila got hitched!
· Well,
· Day 33 of 365
· Boat Noodles, Klang Parade
· Largest Zumba Fitness Party
· Momento Cafe, Setia Alam
· Sundate
· Kadang kuasa dua
· Fridayyyyy
· Kelam kabut


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Most importantly;
Saturday, February 14, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There's a difference between now and before. 
I am not telling much, 
But I really need to tell myself to calm the f down. 
I have been really careless last time and it has caused me heartbreaks. 
Sad, but true. 

So from today onwards, 
I am keeping my mouth shut. No more spilling beans till it is really happening. Hehehe. 

On a happier note, 
I am really happy because now i can cook my most favourite simplest dish which is fried anchovies with chillies (sambal ikan bilis bebeh!)
So after this, I want to learn how to cook masak lemak and also tomyam ke. 
Sedapnyaaaa. 

Tak susah rupanya memasak ni. 
Cuma nak taknak je kan. 
Hahahahaha. 

Nanti aku cerita pasal foodblog okay. Weehuu.



 

Labels: ,