Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Day 33 of 365
· Boat Noodles, Klang Parade
· Largest Zumba Fitness Party
· Momento Cafe, Setia Alam
· Sundate
· Kadang kuasa dua
· Fridayyyyy
· Kelam kabut
· Goodbye.
· twenty-three ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Well,
Friday, February 6, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The week ended pretty well this week.

Alhamdulillah, finally I managed to sort all the documents at the office. Alhamdulillah also all the new files pun dah sampai. So, on Monday boleh proceed with fillings and labelling. Ah, bliss!

I am getting the hang of my job(s) right now. A lot of people are calling me crazy because i am doing SO many (fun) things in between my days. The reasons I am doing all this jobs are because I want to be so occupied that I won't have times to be depressed or sad or think negatively. You know, shits like these are the ones who brought people down. And because I am genuinely happy that i get to do all these things that now I am in dilemma whether to actually continue with my degree or not.

Nonetheless, I am registrating myself to take my MUET just in case I am going to pursue my Degree. Hehe. Luckily I have the calendar app to actually remind me throughly of the flow of the paper. PHEW! EXCITED and SCARED at the same time sebenarnya. But, I really need to do this. Haha. been delaying this way too long.

Alhamdulillah jugak that thanks to my job, I am finally able to save up more than enough for my travelling. End of year ni plan nak travel somewhere for quite sometimes, so tengah check dates and rates semua. Soooo excited! Doakan I okay uols. Finally dapat la merasa. Hehe.

With that I also decided to put things on hold, especially sekarang $$$ is really crucial and kalau boleh nak save more. Tapi tengok la macam mana, yang penting masih lagi perlu didahulukan. Especially for my Viva. Tukar tayar la, tinted la, service la. Hadoiii hahahaha sabar je lah. Commitment semua tu.

Aku pun akan start enjin balik from all the financial list I've done so far. rasanya boleh lagi start balik from scratch. Nasib baik yang penting semua dah settle. Phew. Dekat rumah sekarang semak ok, banyak gila barang, especially barang kaknyah. Haha. So weekend ni aku memang plan nak kemas and lap yang mana penting, hopefully sempat la siap. Then petang esok nak keluar la siapkan artikel. Artikel banyak lagi tak siap. Kau mampoooo? Nasib baik V tak mintak lg. Hahaha. Aku pun memang plan nak siapkan cepat-cepat. Takdek la sakit kepala lol.

Okay, nak sambung sembang dengan Arisha. Hikhik. Byeee

Labels: ,