Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Breeze
· So....
· MWM 2015
· What If?
· Imigresen + Jumpstreet Trampoline Park, KL (FINALL...
· Pening
· Gigi
· At times like this.
· Saturdate @ Franco Malaysia, The Curve
· Most importantly;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

#AtikaWrites : Mens Physique Malaysia
Monday, March 16, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Hello! 


Finally the big secret has been revealed! Okay, bukan la secret sangat but you get what I mean. My first byline (as the journalist called it) is up on www.mensphysique.com.my :D I have been waiting for this day and it is finally here! Basically I am now a part time writer for this magazine, so I get to interviews hunks models and bodybuilders on the job. Everyone was like, "Omg! Atika! you have the best job in the world!" Uhm--trust me, it's okay-ish? because I've seen more during my FF days. HAHAHAHA! It has always been a dream for me to see my work online, and alhamdulillah it's finally here. I will definitely improve from time to time! :D Thanks Victor and the MPM team for allowing me to be part of the team! :D and many thanks to Adrian for hooking me up with such a rad job! my cup of tea! lol

FYI, the guy on the photo was my first interviewee and he was such a lad! thank you Zach! :D There are few more models I've interviewed, so you guys can check them out okay? 


Tell me what you think about it! 



Log in to www.mensphysique.com.my :) 

Labels: , ,