Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· So....
· MWM 2015
· What If?
· Imigresen + Jumpstreet Trampoline Park, KL (FINALL...
· Pening
· Gigi
· At times like this.
· Saturdate @ Franco Malaysia, The Curve
· Most importantly;
· Qila got hitched!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Breeze
Monday, March 16, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



I am down with terrible flu about a week already.And I found out that I am in loveeee with red carnations. Tolong la cantik giler boleh! ;-; If only someone would send me a bouquet for no apparent reasons kan best. Hahahaha. Feeling tau. i am feeling more melancholy these days. Ni semua sebab i already move on . Trasa sangat liberated dengan memaafkan semua yang telah pernah mengecikkan hati i. I shall be a bigger person after this. 

Admit when mistakes are made,
Apologized when i am at wrong.

I sekarang malas dah nak open up sangat dengan ramai orang. Enough with the small circle of people (doesn't really matter if they know each other or not) yang I cukup selesa nak bercerita. Tak mintak banyak pun, just take good care of the things we've shared. Tu je. 

Work is horrendous today. I mistakenly mislooked some major details of the job and had to endure long agonizing wait for like, 7 hours (from 9 am till 3pm) to get it fixed. I already forsee that I am going to get my ass fired if it is not fixed. Ya Allah, serious rasa nak pengsan ok. Whatsapp pun tak membantu sebab semua busy. L and Isha pun busy. I was desperately in need of hugs lol (tak dapat hugs pun emo hahahaha)

Hugs always make things better ok. *tetiba defensive* :p


Alhamdulillah, by 4:30pm semua back on track. Thanks Ms.K and Ms.L for helping me out! If not I'll be dead meat. Huhuhu tapi terpaksa cut down my tutoring last night to one hour je. stress punya pasal. dah la mata I macam panda kot. Tetiba stress datang balik when things don't go as planned. Sabar je la kan. Nak buat macam mana. 


Okay lah, update lagi nanti. Bye!

Labels: ,