Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Babeicious: The New Organic Skincare!
· First thing first.
· Hectic.
· Busyyyyy
· Cleaning Up.
· .
· Meet & Greet #88lovelife @ Hello Deer, Wondermilk ...
· My Sarah - Wall Climbing Date @ Putrajaya Extreme ...
· #AtikaWrites : Mens Physique Malaysia
· Breeze


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Hullo!
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



New work place, new colleague :) 


First day at work is amazing! I met my new colleagues. which are amazing by the way! (see how I use amazing twice?) haha we even celebrated a birthday for Rus, one of the staffs here. Reminds me of the time back in FF. I am really looking forward to work with them, and be part of them :D 

Then Mel (YES! I WORK WITH MY FRIEND ALSO! YAYYY!) briefed me on the do's and dont's of CS SOP here. It was kinda hard, but I am adapting. First day itself, I already did three return processes. It is so exciting! Jakun kejap tengok the systems lol then I am also adapting the drive to work on daily basis. Tengah biasakan diri drive jauh. about one hour drive from Klang, but so far okay la kot. Tak stress lagi.


I also managed to settle all the pending articles and interviews for MPM. Sakit jiwa tau tak banyak benda pending. Hahahaha. anyways, semua dah siap. tinggal nak hantar invoices pulak weekend ni. 
Phew.


Okay lah. nanti I update lagi. bye!





Labels: ,