Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Wait, what?
· how do I start this?
· drip.
· Hullo!
· Babeicious: The New Organic Skincare!
· First thing first.
· Hectic.
· Busyyyyy
· Cleaning Up.
· .


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

May 2015.
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hi everyone!

It has been a whileeeeeee! I miss ramblings here!

Life has been reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally busy with my travelling to work everyday. Hari tu tetiba kereta rosak tengah jalan, then bebel dekat Ian, and Ian asked me to show some legs pfft -_- men. haha and I have so many things in my head right now.

I am happy and contented, alhamdulillah.

Sedar tak sedar, next month is already puasa month! Holmes is coming back and I finally got to get my things! YAY! so does Anna from US! double yay! Blessed sebab ada kawan-kawan baik hati tolong belikan barang from overseas hehe! :D

I am currently on ootd mood everyday dekat office. Semua sebab all my teammates rajin gila tolong tangkap ootd. Thanksie girls! *terharu* haha gambar semua zassss please! Everyone have been really helpful and also I got to experiments with a lot of mix and match top and pants/skirts. Temptation di sini sangatlaaaaaah tinggi homaiii.

Next month gonna be really packing with puasa, then I'll be going for my water rafting trip and also have to pay all sorts of commitments and what not. Hehe. Takpe, rezeki tu sentiasa ada :) Just got a call from a friend to help him write something for his company. Alhamdulillah.

Okay lah, gotta go back to work. Toodles! x

Labels: , ,