Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· how do I start this?
· drip.
· Hullo!
· Babeicious: The New Organic Skincare!
· First thing first.
· Hectic.
· Busyyyyy
· Cleaning Up.
· .
· Meet & Greet #88lovelife @ Hello Deer, Wondermilk ...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Wait, what?
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am swamped! LITERALLY! Emails and calls have been super crazy, don't really know how the girls do it last time, but i guessed it is all because Anis is on holiday now. (How's Japan weh? Hahahaha) All of us had to multitask taking calls and emails for the past Friday. Nonetheless, it was a new experience for me since I am still in the learning process. Izzah, Intan and Mel have been nothing but a blessing since they have been helping me a lot. Thanks girlies! ♥
I think i need to step up my game and finish up all the returns/exchanges faster since I don't want to be wasting such a long time to process one order. Bless Izzah for being such a doll and willing to help out T_T sayang Izzah!

Did my first mistake and got 'charged' for it. Ahahahaha!

So many new things to learn in such a short period of time. FV has been buzzing with lots of new orders and we CS had to entertain the customers as well! BUSY BUSY BUSY! it's tiring and honestly making me cranky because I myself couldn't get enough sleep.

These days I will hit the sack after doing the necessary and not caring about anything else in the world. Bahaha. Physically tired and was exhausted from the verbal diarrhea as well :p it's all good tho, coming from such an active environment. *square dance*

At least it is not making me bored to death lel

I am so sorry I have not been able to update so often because there is so much on my plate right now. With June being the BUSIEST first two week in a month EVER (for now), I am actually really looking forward for my getaway in August. Can't wait!

I am also getting to know everyone in the office and bonding with them too. The best thing about #fvteam is there is always FOODS for everyone to munch on. Heavenly please. And our office is surrounded with amazing restaurants and cafes too! Loveeeeeee!

Haven't seen my Senahs for quite sometimes. Hopefully I can see them soon before puasa (I know right?! So fast puasa already! D: ) Missed them tonnes!

I guess I have to stop now. Gotta continue doing some of my other works!

Cheeriyo! xx

Labels: , ,