Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Wait, what?
· how do I start this?
· drip.
· Hullo!
· Babeicious: The New Organic Skincare!
· First thing first.
· Hectic.
· Busyyyyy
· Cleaning Up.
· .


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Innocent fling.
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It's hard.

Being me. 

Bahahaha. Okay, I kid. But it's hard for ME to actually feel this way again and not knowing what to expect from other people. It's crazy even, to think that people would actually be extra interested on me. I'm friendly, but I can be intimidated sometimes.

Heck, I even proposed to my previous boyfriend. lel

Right now, I just want to take things slow, like reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slow. Got my heart broken, so I'm gonna patch it back myself. No worries, guys. I'm a tough cookie. I can do this. Even when the night gets lonely, I still have my friends who are at the other side of the world to cheer me up. (causing me panda eyes tho pfftt) Forever grateful that they still keep me on the loop of whatever happening in their lives, and never get sick of me. Hehe (That's for you, Arisha :p)

I am getting back in the game, slowly and sturdier. This time, I am more prepared. Whatever happened, happens. In sha Allah, He has plans for me.

So now, I just wanna be rich and stable in everythangggg. Hahahaha!


ps: will update more on what I've been doing at work. Hehe